Prof.(Dr.) Sanjeev Sinha
Subjects Teaching in Department
- Transportation Planning
- Advance Highway Design
- Traffic Engineering and Management
- Highway Subgrade
- B.Sc Engg(Civil)(Distt) - Bihar College of Engineering, Patna (Now NIT Patna)
- M.Tech - IIT Roorkee
- Dr.Engg - Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
Memberships & Society
- Use Of New/Innovative Technology for Construction of Rural Roads in Bihar
- Preparartion of Comprehensive Mobility Plan and Alternative Analysis for Patna Metro Rail Project
- Saurabh Kumar - Development of Mulimodal Model for Paasengers ( 2015 - Continue).
- Hillol Chakravarty - Use of Nanomaterial to Prevent Moisture Damage in Flexible Pavements ( 2016 - Continue).
- Sanjeev Kumar Suman - Development of a Network Level PMS ( 2009 - 2015 ).
- Bimal Kumar - Use of Nanosilica and Nanoclay in Improvement of Strength and Durability Characteristics of HVFC ( 2014 - Continue).