Maheshwari Prasad Singh
Subjects Teaching in Department
- Distributed DBMS
- Distributed Computing
- Mobile and Wireless Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Formal Language and Automata Theory
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- System Programming
- Compiler Design
- Computer Networks
- Computer Architecture
- Cryptography & Network Security
- Data Structures
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Object Oriented Programming
Memberships & Society
- Senior Member, IEEE
- Professional member, ACM
- Computer Society of India
- Associate member (Institutions of Engineers (India))
Current Administrative Responsibility
- Prof.-In-Cahrge, Computer Center, 28/03/2018
- Prof.-In-Charge, PG Programme, 12/08/2017
- Chairman, Departmental Research committee, CSED, 26/11/2011 to July 2014
- Member, Departmental Research committee, CSED, July 2014
- Faculty Advisor (PhD.) of CSED, NIT Patna Since 2007
- Member, Board of studies, CSED, NIT Patna since 2006
- Member, Purchase committee of NIT Patna since 03 October 2012
Past Administrative Responsibility
- Vice president, Indoor sports, NIT Patna since 2006 to 2009.
- Assistance Professor-In-Charge, Central Library from 22/11/2006 to 13.02.2013
- Assistance Warden, EH – II, NIT Patna from 20/07/2007 to 31/03/2011
- Chairman, Purchase committee, CSED since 15/10/08
- Professor-In-Charge, Computer Center, NIT Patna since 19/02/2009 to 11/06/2012
- Assistant Registrar (Admission), NIT Patna since 1 April 2010.
- Nodal Officer, NKN (National Knowledge Networking) Project & VCR, NIT Patna since Sep-2010 to June 2012.
- Dy. Center In Charge, CCB-2010 & 2011 Admission Center at NIT Patna
- Vice President, Athletic Society, NIT Patna since 13/01/2012 to 2013
- Head of the department (June 2012 - June 2014
3 book edited.
9 books reviewed.
Chapters in 4 Books.
- , 19 International Journals. .
- 4 M.Tech Projects and 4 B.Tech Projects (Current)
- 16 M.Tech Projects, 42 B.Tech. Projects guided
- Kumar Debasis (Under Visvesvaraya Ph.D. Scheme, DeitY, Govt. of India) - Energy Efficient in Wireless Sensor Networks ( 2014 - Continue).
- S. K. Singh - A study of energy-efficient, cluster based routing protocol in wireless sensor networks ( 2009 - April 14 ).
- Prabhat Kumar - An energy efficient clustered protocol for WSN based on energy band and virtual localization ( 2010 - Sep 14 ).
- M T U Haider - Design of Generalized Semantic Framework for Adaptive Online Learning Based on Different Cognitive Traits ( 2010 - Sep 14 ).
- Biresh Kumar - Nature Inspired Computing in WSN ( 2011 - Continue).
- Rajiv Ranjan - In WSN ( 2011 - Continue).
- Kumar Abhishek - Semantic in wireless Sensor Networks ( 2012 - Continue).
- Anubha Maurya - Security in Social Networks ( 2014 - Continue).