Prof. (Dr.) Manoj Kumar
Subjects Teaching in Department
- Planning principles and techniques
- Planning legislation and professional practice
- Energy efficient design
- Sustainable Development
- Regional Planning & Analysis
- Architecture Design
- Professional Practice and Management
- Ph.D. - Patna University - 2003
- MURP - University of Roorkee (Presently IIT Roorkee) - 1996
- B.Arch - BCE patna (NIT Patna) - 1992
- I.Sc. - Patna science college (P.U.) - 1986
- matric. - HIGH school Dayalpur Vaishali - 1984
Memberships & Society
- Indian Institute of Architect - A-11525
- Institute of Town Planners India - F-07/98
- Indian Society for Technical Education - LM-44874
- Council of Architecture - CA/95/18393
Current Administrative Responsibility
- PG co-ordinator, dept of architecture
Past Administrative Responsibility
- Head, Dept of Architecture ,NIT patna
- Executive Engineer ,ESU NIT Patna
- Prof. In Charge- Civil Maintenance, NIT Patna
- Architect, Bihar Education Project Kumarbagh Betia (West Champaran)
- Architect- BEP Betia, Bihar
- consultant .BRABU Muzaffarpur
- campus planning and Administrative building of JP university Chhapra
- . Sports stadium, Jamui, BIhar
- Baba Basavan Temple Panapur langa Vaishali
- Rohit patel - Urban flood due to urbanization in Indian cities ( 2019 - continue ).
- Gaurav Singh - Vernacular wisdom for development of environmental sustainable design strategies for hot and dry climate ( 2011 - Continue ).
- Venkatesh Raman - A psychological dimension to the perception of outdoor thermal comfort in composite climate cities ( 2015 - Continue ).
- Santhil Kumaran D - Transportation modes of user preferences; a case study of coastal Mega cities. ( 2017 - Continue ).
- Rahul mandal - Cause and effect analysis of land use shift in the core area of CBD of colonial cities of india ( 2018 - Continue ).
- Avinash kr Singh - Impact of climate change in the ratio of green cover and built structure of riverine cities ( 2016 - Continue ).
- Kamini Sinha - A critical Study of Colonial Architecture with special reference to Architecture Conservation: A Case Study of Bihar and Jharkhand ( 2008 - 2011 oct ).
- Anjali Sharma - Strategy for Development Model for an Ecologically Sustainable Intelligent City: An Indian Context ( 2010 - 2019 Jan ).
- Shailendra Kumar Mandal - An Assessment of Climate Change Impact on Sustainable Development of the metro Cities in India. ( 2010 - 2018 Nov ).
- Mazahrul Haque - Critical Appraisal of Islamic Architecture before the British Period in the Region of Bihar State ( 2011 - 2018 Nov ).